- 200 ml Aperol (Italian aperitif)
- 1 lime
- splash of elderflower syrup
- about 300 ml sparkling water
- ice cubes
- handful of fresh raspberries
Kitchen equipment needed
- cutting board & paring knife
- 2 large glasses, we’ve used red wine glasses
- measuring cup
Making the Aperol cocktail with lime and raspberries — 5 minutes
SQUEEZE half of the lime and use the other half to create small wedges. COMBINE the lime juice with Aperol and a splash of elderflower syrup. You can ADD more syrup if you like to create a sweeter cocktail.
DIVIDE the mixture over the 2 glasses and FILL the rest of the glass with about 150 ml sparkling water per glass. DIVIDE the lime wedges and fresh raspberries and FINISH the cocktail with ice cubes. SERVE immediately, enjoy!