- 1 garlic clove
- a large tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 large orange
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- dash of sunflower or other neutral oil
- serve this sauce with babi panggang
Kitchen equipment needed
- cutting board & chef’s knife or use a garlic press
- citrus juicer
- small saucepan
- wooden spoon
Preparation — 5 minutes
Peel and finely chop the garlic clove, you can also use a garlic press. Squeeze the juice from an orange, you can also use orange juice from concentrate but that will make the sauce less tasty.
Finishing the babi panggang sauce — 5 minutes
Heat a dash of oil in a small sauce pan and sauté the garlic for about a minute. Add the tomato paste and cook it about a minute more. Add chili sauce and the juice of an orange and stir for a smooth sauce.
Cook the sauce shortly and serve with babi panggang, enjoy!