- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 50 gram roquefort or any other blue cheese
- small handful grated cheese
- 1 orange
- 2 slices of raw ham (e.g. Prosciutto or Serrano)
- small handful of walnuts
- optional: chives for garnish
Kitchen equipment needed
- oven tray lined with parchment paper
- cutting board & chef’s knife
- fine citrus grater
Making the blue cheese and walnut puff pastry tart — 30 minutes
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an oven tray with parchment paper. Roll the edges of the puff pastry inwards to create a crispy border. Poke holes in the bottom using a fork and divide the blue cheese into pieces over the bottom. Then also divide some grated cheese on top.
Divide some slices of ham into small pieces over the cheese. Coarsely chop the walnuts and also divide them over the tart. Bake the puff pastry tart in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, the exact time depends on the oven and the type of puff pastry you’re using. Serve immediately with the zest of an orange and maybe some chopped chives, enjoy!