- 200 gram plain cream cheese on room temperature
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 150 gram dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- large handful of red fruit, we’ve used a mix from the freezer
- nougatine nuts
- optional: (Christmas) sugar decorations
Kitchen equipment needed
- standmixer or bowl & whisk
- small pan with bowl that fits on top (bain-marie)
- silicone spatula
- small sieve
- small glasses
Preparation — 10 minutes
Make sure the cream cheese is on room temperature, if it’s too cold it won’t easily combine with the rest of the ingredients.
FILL a small pan with a layer of water and heat on medium-high heat. ADD the chocolate into pieces in the bowl and place on top of the pan. This way the chocolate will melt slowly because of the steam. Let it cool off a bit and meanwhile BEAT the heavy cream until it’s about the thickness of yogurt.
Finishing the chocolate and red fruit cheesecake — 10 minutes + waiting time
COMBINE cream cheese with the whipped cream and molten chocolate until you’ve reached a smooth mixture. SIEVE the cocoa powder and powdered sugar into the mixture and make sure it’s smooth again.
CREATE layers in the glasses of red fruit and chocolate cheesecake and end with fruit. REFRIGERATE for about 2 hours, garnish with nougatine nuts and/or sugar decorations and serve immediately.. Enjoy!