- 2 recipes for homemade pizza dough (or use store-bought pizza crusts)
- 2 jars of green asparagus
- 240 gram artichoke hearts
- 1 large can of tomato paste (140 gram)
- 6 slices of ham, e.g. Serrano ham
- 50 gram grated cheese, e.g. grana padano
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- pepper and salt to taste
Kitchen equipment needed
- oven tray lined with parchment paper
- cutting board & chef’s knife
Preparation — 10 minutes
If you’re using home-made pizza dough, you need to start with the dough. ROLL the dough until you’ve created a round pizza and TRANSFER the crust to the oven tray lined with parchment paper. DIVIDE half of the tomato paste over the crust, leaving the edges free of sauce. DRAIN the green asparagus and DIVIDE half of them over 1 pizza crust.
PRE-HEAT the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
CHOP the cherry tomatoes in halves and divide half of them over 1 pizza, cut-side upwards. CHOP the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces and also divide them over the pizza. DIVIDE a handful of grated cheese on top and carefully add 2 eggs. If you don’t like runny egg yolks, you can beat the eggs in a small bowl first before you add them to the pizza.
Finishing the Easter pizza — 10 minutes
BAKE the pizza for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your oven and thickness of the pizza crust. When the pizza is done, you can DIVIDE half of the ham over the pizza with a little bit of extra grated cheese. SEASON with pepper and salt and serve immediately. REPEAT for the second pizza. Enjoy!