- 1 recipe for home-made pizza dough, or 1 store-bought pizza crust
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 50 gram goat cheese
- half a can artichoke hearts
- small handful of black olives
- optional non vegetarian: few slices of ham
- large handful of grated Gouda cheese
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- pepper and salt to taste
Kitchen equipment needed
- Baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Small bowl + spoon
- Cutting board & chef’s knife
Preparation — 10 minutes + extra time for making the home-made dough recipe
Start preparing the pizza dough first, we got a recipe up for it right here.
PRE-HEAT the oven to 200 degrees celsius or 390 degrees fahrenheit.
PEEL the shallot and cut into rings, also cut the tomatoes in slices and the artichoke hearts in half. If you decided to use ham, cut it in pieces. Prepare a real simple tomato sauce by combining tomato paste, water, dried oregano, pepper and salt.
Baking the goat cheese and tomato pizza — 25 minutes
SPREAD the tomato sauce over the pizza crust, leaving the edges free. DIVIDE the shallot, slices of tomato, black olives, artichoke hearts and ham. CRUMBLE the goat cheese and finish it off with grated Gouda cheese.
BAKE the pizza in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the crust is ready and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!