- 2 oranges (or maybe 3, depending how juicy they are)
- 200 ml Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune triple sec
- 2 teaspoons of Angostura bitter
Kitchen equipment needed
- 2 champagne or cocktail glasses
- cutting board & knife
- optional: vegetable peeler
- Citrus juicer
Preparation — 5 minutes
Use a vegetable peeler to create 2 pieces of orange peel for garnish later on. CUT the oranges in half and use a citrus juicer to press all of the juices out of them.
Finishing the Grand Marnier cocktail — 5 minutes
ADD one teaspoon (that would be 10-12 drops) of Angostura bitter in each glass. POUR in about 100 ml Grand Marnier in each glass and finish the cocktails with freshly pressed orange juice. STIR the cocktail and garnish with the orange peel if you like. Enjoy this lovely orange cocktail, made especially for Dutch Kings day, cheers!