- 15 graham crackers
- 400 ml heavy cream (1 and 3/4 cup)
- 80-90 gram condensed milk (3/4 cup)
- 1 ripe mango
Kitchen equipment needed
- 9 inch round baking tin with a removable bottom
- You can swap the round baking tin with a rectangle one if you prefer.
- Large bowl + whisk or standmixer
- Chefs knife and cutting board
- Silicone spatula
Making a mango royale icebox cake — 15 minutes
SLICE the ripe mango into small bite-sized cubes. WHIP 400 ml (1 and 3/4 cup) of heavy cream into soft peaks, fold in about 80-90 grams (3/4 cup) of condensed milk along with 90% of the diced mango to make it taste absolutely amazing. KEEP some mango aside for decoration.
LINE the round baking tin with a layer of graham crackers, cut or slice the cracker to make them fit. ADD a layer of whipped cream on top of the graham crackers, evenly spread out the cream. Repeat above step 2 more times. DECORATE the cake using the remaining (10%) mango cubes. PLACE the mango royale icebox cake in your refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!