- 200 gram roast beef slices
- mixed greens of your choice, we’ve used little gem and arugula
- handful of radishes, we’ve used pickled radishes
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of mustard, e.g. Dijon mustard
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- pepper and salt to taste
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- optional: bread for serving
Kitchen equipment needed
- cutting board & chef’s knife
- salad spinner
- small bowl
Preparation — 10 minutes
Start with the mustard dressing, it’s very easy. COMBINE mustard and white wine vinegar and start whisking. Slowly ADD the sunflower oil, keep on whisking otherwise the vinegar and oil won’t combine well. SEASON with pepper and salt, that’s it!
RINSE the mixed greens if needed and get rid of any excess water using a salad spinner. Also RINSE the spring onions, chop them into rings and set aside. If you’re using plain radishes instead of pickled radishes like we did, you have to rinse them too and then CHOP them into quarters.
Finishing the roast beef salad with mustard dressing — 5 minutes
DIVIDE the mixed greens and radishes over 2 plates. PLACE the roast beef slices on top, finish it off with chopped spring onions and mustard dressing. Serve with slices of any bread of your choice and enjoy!