- 100 gram smoked salmon slices
- 50 ml unsweetened cream
- 1 teaspoon grated horseradish
- salt to taste
- small handful dandelion salad or other mixed greens of your choice
- optional: fresh dill for garnish
Kitchen equipment needed
- small bowl
- cutting board & sharp knife
Making the smoked salmon rolls — 10 minutes
Use a whisk to beat the unsweetened cream until it’s just a bit thicker than yogurt. ADD the grated horseradish and season with salt.
PLACE a piece of smoked salmon onto the cutting board, and if needed you can use the sharp knife to create a beautiful slice of salmon. DIVIDE a bit of arugula onto the salmon. LEAVE some space on the edge so it’s easier to roll it. DIVIDE about a teaspoon, not too much, horseradish onto the arugula and roll up the salmon. GARNISH with fresh dill.
You can also serve these rolls as an element of a starter or salad. Enjoy!