- 170 gram butter on room temperature
- 75 gram brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 175 gram full fat plain yogurt
- 200 ml espresso
- 180 gram all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 125 gram white chocolate + extra for the topping
Kitchen equipment needed
- square baking dish
- parchment paper
- pan + bowl (to create bain-marie)
- medium-sized bowl
- silicone spatula
Preparation — 10 minutes
PRE-HEAT the oven to 160 degrees Celsius or 320 degrees Fahrenheit. LINE the baking dish with parchment paper and COAT the other 2 sides with butter. MELT the white chocolate in the bowl on top of the pan. The steam will slowly melt the chocolate and let it cool off slightly.
Finishing the espresso white chocolate brownies — 1 hour
MIX, while the chocolate is cooling off, the butter with brown sugar and vanilla extract. COMBINE the egg with yoghurt and espresso and POUR this mixture into the butter. ADD the chocolate and then the flour and baking powder. You’ll notice it will become a smooth batter. DIVIDE the batter into the baking dish and add a bit of extra white chocolate on the top.
BAKE the soft brownies for about 50 minutes, depending on your oven. Enjoy!