- about 10 carrots
- 1 shallot
- handful of fresh parsley
- about 100 mk apple cider vinegar
- optional: dash of sunflower or other neutral oil
- pepper and salt to taste
- optional: little bit of sugar if you want to make a less sour salad
Kitchen equipment needed
- cutting board & chef’s knife
- vegetable peeler
- grater (by hand or food processor)
- large bowl
Making the carrot salad — 15 minutes
PEEL and finely chop the shallot. PEEL the carrots, remove the ends and finely grate the carrots. COMBINE the grated carrots with shallot, apple cider vinegar and maybe a little oil and sugar.
RINSE the parsley, get rid of any excess water and finely chop it. FINISH the salad with chopped parsley and season with pepper and salt.