View the original recipe via:
- 12 small slices of brioche bread
- 1 triangle of brie cheese
- 2 soft and ripe pears
- 6 slices of Serrano ham (or use any other kind of ham)
- optional: celery leaves or parsley
Brie and soft pear bites ingredients
Kitchen equipment needed
- grill pan
- optional: heart-shaped cookie cutter
- cutting board & chef's knife
Preparation -- 10 minutes
Divide the slices into smaller pieces, you can just divide them into cubes or use a heart-shaped cookie cutter (for Valentine's day). Heat a grill pan on high heat and grill the bread shortly on both sides.
Divide the brie cheese into small slices. Remove the core of the pears and divide the pear in slices, not too thick.
Brie and soft pear bites
Finishing the brie and soft pear bites -- 5 minutes
Put a slice of brie on the pieces of bread, divide a few slices of pear on top and make some sort of rose of the ham. Garnish with celery leaf or parsley and enjoy these super simple bites!